error

Mar 21, 2008 at 9:28 AM
Hello,

I've downloaded this tool and followed the steps from readme but i get an error when i try to use it. I provide the server url, credentials, after that i get the first screen where I select my entity, the view I need and when I press Show Record I get this error:

Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately. Method not found 'Single Microsoft.Crm.Sdk.CrmFload.get_Value()'.

Any ideas what to do about this?
Mar 21, 2008 at 9:50 AM
I'm sorry for posting in this section. I should have looked into the Issue Tracker. Anyway, I passed over this error by building the project again, using the two dll files. Please delete this from here...or move it to Issue Tracker. Thank you

Adi

adriant wrote:
Hello,

I've downloaded this tool and followed the steps from readme but i get an error when i try to use it. I provide the server url, credentials, after that i get the first screen where I select my entity, the view I need and when I press Show Record I get this error:

Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately. Method not found 'Single Microsoft.Crm.Sdk.CrmFload.get_Value()'.

Any ideas what to do about this?