More Attributes exported?

Nov 13, 2008 at 8:56 PM
Thanks for this tool, it has been pretty useful in a lot of situations. However, I'm wondering if anyone else has come across the need for more attributes being shown and exportable. For instance, when viewing Active Accounts, you get the Company, City, Primary Contact, Phone, and Relationship. This seems like a very small segment of information to be able to update on an account. For instance, a lot of our accounts have zip codes missing a leading 0 due to the way migration was done initially. I would really like to use this tool to fix that....

Is there a way to choose which attributes are accessible?
Nov 14, 2008 at 4:48 PM
Ok, so I realized I was being silly with this question when I stumbled on the answer this morning, but just in case anyone else is wondering I thought I'd post the solution.

My assumption was the "View" option was pulling physical views from the database - not views defined within CRM, so I didn't realize that adding a custom view to CRM with the Advanced Find tool, and then saving as a view gives you that as another option of what to export. This realization makes me realize that this tool is MUCH more useful now...